CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Are you known for your equipment operation skills and passionate about warehouse logistics and organization? Do you enjoy leading a team and working in a clean and efficient warehouse environment? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to execute essential operational processes and contribute to delivering results in a safe and efficient warehouse operation.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Develop and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times, such as working collaboratively, providing timely communication and instruction and assisting with operations as necessary.
- Serve as a lead to staff and provide work direction. Perform the most complex operations and ensure employees are trained in all operational areas. Prioritize and assign work and provide work direction.
- Perform all forklift requirements, including heavy and oversized pieces.
- Coordinate receipts, storage and distribution of materials, tools, equipment and products within assigned area. Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, product code and related characteristics; tends to be more complex or in multiple cells or operations and fully trained.
- Operate hand tools to close or opens bales, build or tear down crates, and other containers or material; packaging can be advanced or non-standard.
- Complete or verify appropriate forms, documents, labels and other information to ensure the accuracy of inventory, monitor and track material and successful receiving and/or delivery of goods; involves knowledge of several operations or varied goods and services.
- Oversee various warehouse maintenance tasks. Identify potential operational or service concerns, notify appropriate co-workers and assist with resolving.
- Prepare and assemble orders, pick and count material, move and load materials between operations or trucks; use labor or manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Typically, at least five years of warehousing or related logistics experience.
- Credentials: Forklift Certification typically required in most operations within 3 to 6 months of hire; Valid state issued driver's license preferred.
- Skills: Ability to operate hand and power tools, including hand truck, pallet jack, and related warehouse equipment; Basic proficiency in Internet, web-based and job specific software applications; Ability to become forklift certified, when required.
- Characteristics: Ability to prioritize and assign work and provide training and guidance to staff; Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs; Ability to perform in a team environment. Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.ABOUT TOMORROW
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (how about sales or supply chain?) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.