We are looking for energetic, motivated and results-driven individuals to join our Production Team.
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance: medical, vision, dental, and STD, LTD. Company contribution to a Health Savings Account.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with 25% annual company contribution to your retirement,
- 401K, Profit Sharing, and other.
- Tobacco free environment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite fitness facility
- Family/Company events
- Vacation, holidays, and personal time off paid.
- Referral Bonuses
The ability to pass a drug screen and physical (to wear a respirator) is required prior to starting work should an offer be made. Allied Mineral Products Holding, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.
- Strong work ethic
- Dependable and able to follow instructions
- Good math skills
- Ability to routinely lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English
- Outstanding Attendance
- Production or Forklift experience a plus
- Must be at least 18 years old