Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
Intermediate warehousing position that is expected complete all tasks under general supervision. Material Handler 2 performs a variety of warehouse functions including but not limited to receiving, shipping, manufacturing support, and inventory control. Position in responsible for completing the physical and systematic movement of material in accordance with all safety, cGMP, and quality procedures. Position is expected to transact all material timely and compile and maintain all required documents for material movement as per quality procedures. This position may work with raw materials, dangerous goods, WIP materials, finished goods, returned goods, R&D materials, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes all warehousing activities including but not limited to receiving, shipping, manufacturing support, and inventory control in compliance with Safety, cGMP, and Quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- Able to perform all activities of a Material Handler 1.
- Utilizes pallet jacks, stand-up reach trucks, sit-down reach trucks, turret trucks, electric rider jacks, box trucks to unload/load material and transport it between areas.
- Able to obtain and/or has been certified on at least one types of material handling equipment.
- Performs transactions in ERP/WMS system including but not limited to shipping, entering cycle counts, material receipts, shipments, etc.
- Able to look-up material status/location in ERP/WMS system.
- Utilizes Outlook to send emails to internal partners.
- Able to complete basic data entry in Excel or other programs.
- Performs 7-point inspection on tractor trailers prior to unloading/loading materials.
- Inspects inbound materials for damages.
- Verifies material information including but not limited to part number, lot number, expiration date, quantity against vendor paperwork and PO.
- Reviews raw material specification for instructions prior to receiving/labeling materials.
- Prepares pick list for materials based on request from manufacturing and/or planning.
- Picks, stages, and transacts bulk and non-bulk materials.
- Prepares advanced shipping notice (ASN).
- Actively looking for opportunities to drive improvements in operation and brings up suggestions to supervisory staff.
Travel Required:Functional Description
- 1+ years of experience in material handling role.
- 2-6 months utilizing Oracle ERP/High Jump WMS or 6+ months experience completing transactions in other ERP/WMS system
- 1+ year experience operating electric powered material handling equipment and/or certified by Dexcom on MHE
- Basic computer data entry skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to obtain a forklift certification
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills
Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review. Develops and executes replenishment strategies; conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry. Responsible for the physical receipt, storage, pick, pack, ship, transport and delivery of inventory.Functional/Business Knowledge
- Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Applies acquired job and company knowledge of policies and procedures to complete semi-routine tasks.
- Work at this level requires following standardized methods and under immediate supervision on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
- Follows pre-established guidelines and procedures with minimal choice as to method of performance of the work.
- Has contact with employees at other levels within the company. Information exchanged is generally non-complex.
ManagementField SalesExperience and Education
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- Works under close supervision.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience and a High School diploma/certificate or equivalent.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Dexcom. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
This job has expired.