Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
As Market Research Manager, you will be a vital member of the Market Research team and play a key role in Dexcom's business strategy through insightful market research.
You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across the org (e.g., Product Management, Brand, HCP Marketing, R&D, Data Science, Commercial Operations, Field Sales, Customer Experience, Clinical, and Payer Marketing) to represent the voice of the customer and help teams make informed decisions.
You will support both US and Global research efforts for the organization. In addition, the position spans across all customer channels including patients with diabetes, healthcare professionals (e.g., Endocrinologists and Primary Care Physicians), and Dexcom partners.
The Market Research Manager has a deep understanding of primary market research methods and tools, has a passion for understanding the customer and representing their voice within the organization, thrives in a high-paced cross-functional environment, and finds a reward in helping to create innovative and commercially successful products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Experience and Education
- Collaborates across the organization to execute market research, inform product strategy, and help improve the customer experience.
- Leads primary qualitative and quantitative market research projects, including clarifying market research objectives, designing research methodology, developing discussion guides and questionnaires, programming surveys, analyzing data, putting together summative reports (either personally or in collaboration with research partners/vendors), and socializing research across the company.
- Employs a varied toolset of qualitative and quantitative research methods appropriate to the context and need of the project (ex. ethnographic research, surveys, in-depth interviews, focus groups, online communities, journey mapping, conjoint analysis, etc.).
- Works closely with internal stakeholders and external research partners/vendors to ensure the successful development of the methodology and execution of the fieldwork (focus groups, 1v1 interviews, surveys, etc.).
- Leads the execution of all logistical aspects of research initiatives, including screener development, managing qualitative facilities, overseeing respondent recruits, and overseeing any related administrative tasks (e.g., project proposal requests, vendor setup, invoice processing, document control, etc.).
- Develops and presents clear, insightful, and actionable research reports and provides recommendations by integrating new data/learnings with existing market research knowledge.
- Analyzes available syndicated and primary market research and extracts insights relevant to support and enhance market research projects.
- Identifies common themes throughout all available research data and shapes it into actionable insights.
- Understands and complies with quality standards and requirements as documented.
- Ability to analyze complex information and distill it into meaningful insights and ideas that inspire action
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, high energy; executive presence
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Ability to present data in a compelling visual format that tells a simple story
- Strong project management and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter, able to execute projects with minimal supervision
- Strong command of MS Office software (advanced user of PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong knowledge of survey platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey)
- 6+ years of experience (either on a corporate or vendor side) in market research methods to drive business strategy
- Experience in diabetes space, or healthcare / pharmaceutical / medical device industry
Bachelor's degree in market research, business, mathematics or the sciencesTravel Required:
10% (research projects may be in-person or virtual)
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
This job has expired.