Join our Osprey team as our Marketing Project Manager (hybrid work onsite and from home) and make an immediate impact. If you love adventure, great gear, and have a passion for the outdoors, you're in good company with our Osprey brand, one of Helen of Troy's trusted leadership brands, including OXO, Hydro Flask, Osprey, Honeywell , PUR , Braun , Vicks , Hot Tools , Drybar . Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day
Our mission for the last 40+ years has been to create innovative, high-performance gear that reflects our love of adventure and our devotion to the outdoors. We're proud to be the leading manufacturer of backpacks and travel gear. Our HQ is located in southwest Colorado, nestled in the corner of the rugged San Juan Mountains and on the edge of vast sandstone canyon country.
Hybrid Schedule: Our Cortez, CO team has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office an average of three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding any changes to our hybrid schedule will be communicated as we continue to closely monitor COVID-19 with employee safety as our priority.
What you will be doing:
The Marketing Project Manager provides day-to-day management of key internal client and Marketing department projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
The Marketing Project Manager is expected to use the tools and structure in place to
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Effectively lead the portfolio of projects
- Establish critical paths including landmarks for each project
- Ensure that all project phases adhere to the agreed-upon timelines
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and PLM departments and external agency partners
- Ensure the Marketing team completes its most meaningful initiatives and projects
- Coordinate timing and scheduling of projects within the marketing department to deliver all projects on-time, within scope and within budget by leading an efficient creative process
- Lead the Creative Brief process - definition of project scope and objectives, timing, resources, follow-up, and involvement of all relevant stakeholders ensuring project success
- Run daily creative work in progress meetings and content calendar meetings
- Communicate with stakeholders, team members and others on project status, including progress, risk and any issues that may have an impact on project delivery
- Take ownership of, manage, and obtain approvals for all change requests, particularly regarding scope and budget
- Exceptional soft skills to include strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to lead large cross-functional teams through all phases of the project life cycle
- Ability to work with internal team members and outside partners to coordinate, publish and/or provide content
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- 3-6 years as a project coordinator or manager
- Experience with project management tools and methodology
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Experience leading in-house marketing, advertising, and creative team projects with agency
- Experience with project management tools such as WRIKE, Smartsheet, etc.
- PMP certification
In Colorado and New York City, the standard base pay range for this role is $65,080 - $126,663 annually. This base pay range is specific to Colorado and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to location, experience, skill level, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees.
Benefits: Salary + Bonus, Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, 401(k) with company match, Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Charitable (volunteer) Leave, and Educational Assistance.
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skills, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in1968,Helen of Troy has grown into a leadingglobal consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great.We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centricinnovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services tomake them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.