As Marketing Programs Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and management of marketing/ demand generation programs on behalf of North American Sales and Marketing. Activity includes creative campaign management of web-based marketing, social selling, tradeshows, webcasts, search, direct & email and management of all tasks related to these activities, focusing in the Financial Services industry.
- Manage and execute highly-targeted marketing programs across complex audience segmentation to aid in the growth and expansion of InterSystems products - primary focus on the financial services vertical
- Collaborate with the Healthcare Product Marketing, Business Unit, and Sales teams on marketing plans, tactical and creative support, implementation, and feedback.
- Develop and execute multi-touch programs for prospect engagement and lead nurture, helping to move leads through the sales pipeline.
- Create and execute pre-and-post event marketing programs that utilize tradeshows, round-tables and webinars as the call-to-action for demand generation.
- Offer creative concepts for review and approval. Review and edit internal and external marketing pieces including ads, brochures, direct mail, newsletters, website and other marketing materials.
- Utilize result reporting to track marketing campaign effectiveness, web traffic, industry trends, and various types of quantifiable data.
- Support channel partners, providing appropriate marketing materials and responding to requests, to increase partner engagement and success.
- Work with and monitor marketing agencies and vendors, and ensure that goals are being achieved to the agreed quality standards and budget.
Education and Training
- 5-7+ years of marketing experience relating to the above responsibilities
- Experience in software/high tech industries and financial services vertical. Agency experience a plus
- Experience with Sales and Marketing automation tools
- Ability to add value to the creative process, and bring ideas through to completion
- Ability to work in a team environment with Sales, Business Development, and Product Marketing
- Strong verbal, written and project management skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative, proactive and willing to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Adaptable and eager to learn and assume new responsibilities
- Pega CRM and Power BI experience preferred
- Travel to tradeshows and other events as needed (about 10%)
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum), MBA a plus
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. About InterSystems
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .