Kforce has a client in search of a Marketing/Product Management Associate in Oakland, CA.Key Tasks:
- Responsible for Marketing Project Coordination, routing for approval, QA and proofread
- Responsible for defined assignments of limited scope and complexity
- Works under general supervision and uses established procedures to perform work
- Defers complex decisions
- Provides fundamental analytical support
- Currently in process to develop skills through training and/or additional support to become fully proficient
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of working in a fast paced Marketing team
- Ability encompasses some knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures required within marketing management field
- Excellent proofreading, attention to detail, and project coordination skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.