Are you seeking an entry level position in Marketing with the opportunity to develop your future with a world class organization?
Do you have the aptitude and attitude to eagerly approach challenges and learn our industry?
About our Team
We are a small team so this role would work closely with our marketing team. We take pride in developing our employees and offer opportunities for growth. This role will be located at the city center of Philadelphia near the 15th street station.
About the Role
• We would like you to attach a cover letter and resume with your application.
• In the cover letter we would like you to explain why you feel you would be a good fit for the role and the unique qualities you have to offer.
- Use specific marketing strategies and media (e.g., print, broadcast, digital) to launch and position products and services in a sector.
- Identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with sales and technical teams
- Uses specific marketing strategies and media
- Working with the Segment Marketing Manager to execute marketing plans for the products within the Global Medical Education. Work with portfolios across both faculty and student audiences.
- Scheduling and executing marketing programs across events, content marketing, paid search & social, email, and PR.
- Creating sales enablement materials to support sales of our digital products
- Managing the marketing budget, including raising purchase orders, working with suppliers, and ensuring we are on track with our spending.
- Managing the Global Medical Education websites and create new campaign pages where appropriate.
- Supporting student-facing activities, including our Student Hub and Ambassador/Advisor programs.
• Bachelors degree preferred but not required.Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.