Alfasigma USA is seeking a Market Research Analyst who will be accountable for leading the collection, interpretation and integration of primary and secondary insights to inform and enhance decision making within Alfasigma USA. The Analyst will serve as a business partner to key stakeholders throughout the commercial organization, including product marketing, sales, finance, and trade.
The Market Research Analyst will be the voice of the customer, identify potential opportunities and threats in the market, and integrate insights into business plans and associated tactical execution. The ideal candidate will approach each day with a passion to deliver sound analytics associated with good business acumen, accompanied by a drive to monitor and improve brand performance through comprehensive analytics. This position reports to the Senior Director, Customer Insights & Analytics.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Cross-functional collaboration on a wide variety of strategic and analytical projects to help drive optimal business decisions
- Conduct primary market research for inline brands and lead the integration of these insights to inform strategic and tactical decision making
- Conduct objective data analyses and provide evaluation, interpretation, and communication of results synthesizing key data and insights spanning a host of different sources including IQVIA NPA & NSP, IRI, Amazon/Helium, Integrichain.
- Complete competitive monitoring initiatives on both traditional and emerging competitors, communicating these insights in a clear, structured, and timely manner
- Create insightful reports and presentations that clearly and succinctly highlight the actionable insights combined with business implications/strategic & tactical options
- Develop and maintain Brand Performance/KPI tracking reports
- Create custom reports in our BI platform
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing, finance, sales, and external partners
WHO WE ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience
- Proven ability to independently lead primary market research studies and manage associated external partners
- Experience applying a variety of primary research techniques in conjunction with secondary data to translate data into informed business decisions
- Strong analytics acumen with the ability to understand and interpret information from multiple sources
- Proven communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain analyses, concepts or plans in a simple concise manner
- Demonstrated knowledge of secondary data sources (IQVIA NPA & NSP, IRI, Amazon/Helium, Integrichain)
- Comfort with ambiguity and challenging traditional approaches to solving business problems
- Ability to lead without authority
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across groups of diverse backgrounds and skills
- Flawless project management skills: ability to manage, prioritize and lead numerous projects simultaneously
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Ability to travel within the USA (10%)
Alfasigma USA is the local affiliate of the Italian based pharmaceutical company, Alfasigma. The company was formed, in 2015, as a result of the merger between two historic Italian pharmaceutical companies, Alfa Wassermann and Sigma-Tau. Alfasigma is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company focused on prescription drugs, over-the counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products and has a presence in 90 countries.
Alfasigma USA’s main goals are to improve the health and quality of life of patients by finding solutions to treat specific patient populations, expand our existing portfolio and bring new products into the US market. We strive to be a strong healthy company in a strong healthy world.
Alfasigma USA is headquartered in Covington, LA., has a manufacturing plant in Shreveport, LA., a mail order pharmacy call center in the Covington location and an established national salesforce. In addition, a commercial operations hub opened in 2018 in Bedminster, NJ. Alfasigma USA, Inc. offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K and Paid Time Off are some examples)
","EqualOpportunityEmployerDescription":"Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities","PayTransparencyPolicyStatement":"The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)