Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
We are looking to recruit Manufacturing Technicians to work out of our US technical centre in Woburn. Have you ever wanted to work in manufacturing but did not know how to get started? We are seeking candidates that want to start a new career and have a willingness to learn new skill sets. We offer a true career path, stability, the opportunity to grow in your career, world class health benefits, 401k company matching, Paid Time Off, and much more.
About the role:
About You: Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- Entry level position
- Willingness to learn how to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals and process documents
- We will teach you how to gather information regarding its parts, fixtures, tools, etc.
- We will teach you how to set up, arrange, and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supervisor
- Willingness to learn how to assemble parts or components to build a whole new product
- To contribute in fitting, building, or reconstruction of various parts to ensure smooth process of component amalgamation
- To perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
- To implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Great manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Ability to bend, squat, push and lift weight
- Ability to operate various tools and equipment required in repairing and maintaining assembly lines
- Experienced in mechanical and electrical manufacturing
- Adept in conducting basic inspections and collecting data from assembly lines
- Ability to maintain record of each assembly line
: Woburn, Boston, USAJob Type:
Full time/ PermanentWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday Competitive Pay Benefits:
Job reference: MP-USTC- 156
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Long-term disability insurance available 1st of the month following employment.
- 3 weeks of Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Staff Referral scheme
- Long Service and Employee of the Quarter Awards
- Opportunities for growth & development
Servomex is a 'Mindful Employer, developing and maintaining a working environment which promotes and supports both physical and mental wellbeing; encouraging flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. We understand that our employees have a life both outside and inside of work, and we want to ensure that they are able to make the best of both.About Us:
An acknowledged innovator in gas analysis technologies for more than 60 years, the company's continual leading edge in R&D and manufacturing ensure the delivery of high-performance, cost-effective solutions through a portfolio of dependable products ranging from portable gas analysers to complex process solutions. The company operates at the forefront of the industry and works with leading multi-national companies spanning the hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, power, semiconductor and healthcare markets. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and talented people are fundamental to our future success.