At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
J oin Us!
Where: 1611 6th Ave SE Decatur, AL 35601
When: May 24th 8am-12pm and May 25th 1pm-5pm
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter...
Saputo in Decatur is offering immediate interviews for critical roles supporting our manufacturing and production operations. We are hiring for:
You are best suited for the roles if you...
- Skilled Production Process Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Forklift Operators
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- have two (2) years' experience in a food or dairy manufacturing environment is preferred.
- have strong technical skills, ability to operate and understand equipment controls, touch panels and mechanical operations.
- have a demonstrated work history.
- have shift flexibility. This is a hands-on role for a 24/7 manufacturing facility. Our ( receiving operators ) are assigned to a team in support of dairy operations. Shifts may be days, swing , or night s and may include working weekends and some holidays. Work days and shifts may change to help cover vacations/absences, during plant downtime or related events such as audits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k and Employee Share Ownership Plans
- Service Awards and Scholarship Programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses Available
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. ( http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector )
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov .
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, p lease visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).