We are a software-focused IT solutions and services provider that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be engaged, connected, and creative at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology. By doing these things we help them create success for their customers and their people.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
The Manager of Workplace Architecture will be responsible for growing Softchoice's Services and Product business related to our customer's Workplace transformational journey. You will focus on leading, coaching, and supporting a team of Journey Architects (Presales Solution Architects) and ensuring our customers are provided with an exceptional solution and service experience.
In this role, you and your team will engage directly with customers to understand their desired outcomes, lead with insights, and craft integrated solutions to achieve them. This will include creation of services estimates, proposals, adoption program roadmaps, RFP bid responses, and statements of work.
You will collaborate with Softchoice District Sales Leaders, Commercial Account Executives, Specialty Sales Executives, Business Development, Services Delivery teams and our Partners to positively impact our business across the region.You will drive deal-based coaching in a Challenger Sales context, with specific focus on programmatic selling. Your leadership will help our customers succeed.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Drive year over year growth of the region's Workplace Services and Products
- Maximize employee contribution by recruiting, developing, mentoring, and motivating employees to deliver excellence
- Evaluate, assign, and monitor the Journey Architect team's activity, ensuring optimal resource utilization and quality delivery
- Provide in-field deal coaching and be personally involved in strategic customer engagements
- Ensure alignment with peers in other adjacent teams such as the PS operations, PS Delivery and Managed Services teams to deliver a consistent customer experience for our clients
- Partner with Field Success Manager and District Sales Leaders to develop initiatives designed to achieve sales goals, and build loyalty with top customers
- Collaborate with Softchoice's Innovation Team on the successful introduction of new services offerings into the region
- Ensure monthly forecasts are complete, accurate, and timely
- Assist with our departmental transformation and growth through continual business improvement initiatives
Not sure if you qualify? Think about applying anyway:
- 10+ years in industry experience and 2+ years of management experience in pre/post-sales positions
- Excellent leadership qualities, leaving a lasting and positive employee experience
- Demonstrated ability to accommodate a high level of change and adapt accordingly
- Strong knowledge of market leading Modern Workplace technology trends and solutions
- Prior experience with pre-sales Solution Architecture role preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- In-depth knowledge of business strategy and operations
- Collaborative conflict resolution experience
- Highly self-directed with ability to manage ambiguity
- Ability to travel to and from key Sales and Customer locations (10-30% travel)
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent experience
We understand that not everyone brings 100% of the skills and experiencefor the role.
At Softchoice, we offer opportunities to a diverse group including those with a variety of workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to corporate tech, returning to work after a gap in employment, or looking to transition and take the next step in your career, we are excited to learn more about you and encourage you to apply. Why people love working here:
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
- We offer hybrid and remote working opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits from day oneof employment.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build and grow a career in the technology industry.
- Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 17consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We have also been recognized as a Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Inclusion, Best Workplace for Giving Back and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We arean equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. Peopleseeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require accommodation? We are ready to help:
We areproud to provideinterview &employment accommodationduring the recruitment and hiring process. If you requireanyaccommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly firstname.lastname@example.org.We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We arecommitted to the safety of all applicants and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented digital interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you(such as children or furry friends)and we willbe doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education, and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.Job Requisition ID:
Mid-Senior LevelNearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.