At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/careers
How you will make contributions that matter...
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Responsible for providing quality assurance and food safety support to the operations departments.
- Oversee and develop all plant quality and food safety programs in accordance with FSMA regulations including but not limited to: Product Protection, CIP Programs and Verifications, Product Hold and Positive Release, Internal Audits, Appendix N Antibiotic Testing, Change Control, and Incident Investigation.
- Oversees the management of all quality training to include GMP, HACCP, Allergen, etc.
- Provide leadership, direction, and development guidance for a department of approximately 20 staff members including covering laboratory, CIP & sanitation, admin, and quality operations skillsets in addition to providing guidance for plant personnel.
- Serves as the SQF expert for the facility maintaining overall responsibility for adherence to current SQF code requirements and SQF audit corrective actions.
- Serves as plant PCQI and maintains/oversees plant Food Safety Plans.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Align with Saputo Values
- Bachelor's degree in Dairy Manufacturing, Dairy Science, Food Science or a related field from a four-year college or university preferred. Five or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMO/ATCP regulation competency and HACCP, SQF and PCQI certifications preferred.
- Budgeting experience preferred.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.