Manager of Annual Giving - Roswell Park Alliance Foundation
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
The Manager of Annual Giving has overall responsibility for the coordination and administration of all Annual Giving fundraising activities for the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation. Annual Giving strategies focus on gifts ranging $1-$9,999 to help build the pipeline for future major gift opportunities. This position is responsible for developing data-driven, donor-centric renewal, reactivation and acquisition strategies (both print & digital) that balance budget goals and industry benchmarks with improving key donor metrics.
This job might be for you if:
• You are passionate about helping cancer patients and their families.
• You can build and maintain positive, effective relationships with donors, prospects, agency, staff and vendors through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
• You excel at data analytics to measure, analyze and report on fundraising and program performance to inform strategic decisions.
• You are proficient with the use of a database system. Experience with fundraising software a plus.
• A hybrid work environment (combination of office and WFH) will be successful for you.
• You are interested in a highly competitive benefits package.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in-field experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience with:
Direct mail programs including working knowledge of printing methods, data processing, personalization, and mail shop operations.
Performing database segmentation and analysis, along with developing special reports.
Managing the creative for fundraising campaigns.
The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in-field experience.
Minimum of 5 years of experience with:
- Direct mail programs including working knowledge of printing methods, data processing, personalization, and mail shop operations.
- Performing database segmentation and analysis, along with developing special reports.
- Managing the creative for fundraising campaigns.
In addition, the preferred candidate will have familiarity with on-line giving and social media strategies and current trends; must have patience because you will need to work with donors, patients and their families; Project management experience; Excellent writing, organizational and analytical skills; ability to multi-task and familiarity with Windows applications and working knowledge of MS Office programs including Teams
Roswell Park Cancer Institute Corporation (RPCIC) and Health Research Inc. (HRI) Roswell Park Division believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities, and we do not discriminate against our employees, applicants or job seekers because of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, creed, age, disability, pregnancy-related condition, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship status, genetic information, individual's relationship or association with a member of a protected category or any other protected group status as defined by law.
Additionally, RPCIC and HRI Roswell Park Division are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to HR-Benefits@RoswellPark.org or call (716) 845-4700 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor's Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.