Claire's - A Career that's always in style
Store Manager in Training Opportunity
About the role
As a Store Manager in Training at Claire's you will be responsible for learning the position of Store Manager in a three month time period. During this time, you will assist the Store Manager in the supervision and management of all store activities.
Key Accountabilities include;
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales
- Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service
- Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly
- Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 - 2 years retail management experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
- Understands the importance of Customer Service
- Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
- Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 75 lbs. occasionally
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting Customers
- Ability to operate POS system
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
- We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers' moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product
- We encourage and support your development! If you're committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
Claire's is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we encourage applications from members of all underrepresented groups, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require.
This job has expired.