What you'll do...
You will blow us away if you have a/an...
- Background working within a reputable tech organization or within technology finance
- Proven ability to implement new tech tools to drive automation and efficiency
- Drive to make an impact and grow you career; we're looking for someone that wants to impress
- Obsession with asking questions and improving the status quo
- Compulsion to improve business partners lives and practicing servant leadership
- Dedicated to promoting diversity/inclusion and ensuring
Benefits & Perks:
- Provides decision support for domain groups by developing financial forecasts; assisting with business solution support; leading ad-hoc projects as requested by business domain groups; analyzing financial impact of technologies, systems, and processes and providing insights to senior management; and assisting in project implementation.
- Supporting Financial Planning and Analysis by assisting Director with annual operating plan; supporting the annual planning process with business leadership; working with business leadership to identify risks for domain groups not achieving financial targets; providing reporting ad-hoc requests; reviewing performance to plan and updating forecasts; assisting with month-end close, consolidation, reporting, and variance analyses; and providing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports connecting operational metrics to financial results on a daily or weekly basis.
- Proposes and presents solutions and process improvements for domain group by gaining an understanding of current processes; identifying process gaps; working with domain group to devise solutions to close identified gaps; proposing process changes; assisting with the establishment of key performance indicator (KPI) guidelines; documenting the final process and presenting to senior management for approval; and analyzing and preparing support information for new systems or system enhancements.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years' experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 4 years' experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Supervisory
Masters: Business Administration Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
This job has expired.