Purpose of Job
The Manager, IBP Demand Planning will be the Business Transformation Lead for the SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Demand Planning implementation of the Titan project. This team member will help deliver the technology that will enable Interstate Batteries' Sales and Operations Planning strategy and framework: driving supply chain standardization, which will lead to improved forecasting and demand planning execution. This individual will be involved in all aspects of the enablement of the IBP implementation, including participating in business best practice validation and adoption workshops, developing and delivering training, as well as change management. Additionally, the Manager will collaborate closely with Interstate Batteries' Leadership and digital IT partners to develop and articulate the IBP vision and goals.
- Work with IB leadership, IT and Operations teams to evaluate needs and areas for improvement and to define sales and operations planning strategies and processes, as well as demand and forecasting models that will feed into inventory planning and optimization
- Facilitate workshops and design sessions leading to the development of requirements for implementation of the IBP platform for Forecasting and Demand Planning, guiding the team members with best practices
- Participate in the implementation, deployment and support of the IBP platform's Forecasting and Demand Planning module
- Define, implement, and track Key Performance Indicators to measure the effectiveness of the processes and changes implemented
- Create quality documentation (Business Process documents, process flows, policies and procedures, etc.)
- Develop project Quality Assurance (QA) strategy and implement testing scenarios, including User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Security and Performance Testing
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for users. Provide system and process training to other key members in the organization
- 10+ years' experience in warehouse distribution, supply chain demand planning, or supply chain operations leadership role
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or Supply Chain Management; MBA preferred
- Business experience in warehouse distribution, internal and external distributor network supply chains
- Working experience with SAP's APO and/or Integrated Business Planning solutions preferred
- Proven experience developing and executing strategic supply, forecasting, and demand planning initiatives
- Expert level knowledge and experience in Supply Chain domains, including:
- Demand Management
- Supply Planning
- Inventory Planning
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Response & Supply
- Proven success implementing Sales & Operation Planning, Demand Planning and Forecasting, or Inventory Optimization solutions preferred
- Demonstrates a systems-thinking approach, coupled with an innate sense of quantitative thinking and data-driven decision making
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed during project implementation phase
- Individual contributor
- Collaborates with multiple cross-functional partners, including supply chain, operations, distributor, warehouse, commercial, finance, and technology implementation teams.
- Engages with Leadership Team to provide recommendations & supporting information related to SAP IBP configuration and implementation
• Ability to sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time.
• Regularly required to use hands to grasp or handle, talk and hear, stand and walk.
• Specific vision abilities include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move 20+ lbs.
• May be exposed to battery warehouse conditions such as exposure to moving equipment mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Prolonged use of personal computer & telephone.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.