AmTrust is looking to build a world- class End User Support team . To support that effort, we are looking for a Manage r, End User Support who will oversee the support activities of the End U ser Support team . The Manager , End User Support is tasked with maintaining AmTrust's global standards by delivering superior technology and support . The Manage r, End User Support provides leadership in driving continuous service and process improvements and has primary ownership of the end user experience in the office locations they support.
This position will require you to have a strong IT background, be a self-starter and meet established timelines with minimal oversight to be successful. Also , the desired candidate will be detail and task oriented while at the same time capable of seeing the broader picture. Maintains a solid understanding of AmTrust's mission, vision, and values. Upholds the standards of the AmTrust organization .
- Oversee IT support team across a highly matrixed team that encompasses multiple office locations, geographies, and time zones .
- Responsible for quick and thorough responses of all escalations and resolutions for internal customer support issues .
- Provides incident and problem management support for all Enterprise IT solutions; updates, monitors, and enforces SLA and KPI requirements to include a 99% met on response and resolution SLAs .
- Assuring users are provided efficient and timely Desktop and local infrastructure support across the organization .
- Driving standardization and optimization of processes and procedures while creating a customer focused and continuous improvement culture .
- Handle critical incidents with a sense of urgency and quality to create a positive customer service experience. Keep critical stakeholders updated.
- Take full accountability and ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through with an end -to-end resolution.
- RCA follow-up, drive improvements where needed. Work across teams to ensure ITIL Problems are well-defined, and tasks are being delivered to close out issues and ensure non-recurrence.
- Develop and establish agile and customer-focused service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Responsible for maintaining people management and vendor relationship management.
- Support technology deployments including network, telephony, desktop systems and applications working with various stakeholders.
- Interface and oversee daily operations for desktop support and depot operations.
- Mentor and motivate a team of Desktop Support Technicians to build a high-performance team .
- Act as a subject matter expert in support handling escalations, ensuring service being provided is up to standard.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross-functional partners.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders.
- Evaluate team performance on a regular basis ensuring KPIs are tracked, and SLAs are met.
- Help enhance end user documentation and internal KB articles. Identify and pursue opportunities for automation of common issues and requests .
- Collaborates with technical staff to standardize and systemize routine reports and metrics to distribute to applicable management and other internal end-users.
- Technical experience working in a Microsoft AD environment and other related technologies such as Intune and SCCM. Working knowledge of MACs and end point management, network, and workstation technologies.
- Assist the ITAM team in managing the IT asset management lifecycle process, from procurement to disposal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with standard ticketing and inventory management tools such as ServiceNow.
- Prior knowledge of vendor management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Asset Management processes and workflows.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure support (Systems, Network, Telephony, etc.).
- Understand ITIL concepts, framework and be at least V3 certified.
- Strong Excel Skills, including pivot tables.
- At least six years of experience in IT Infrastructure / End User Support / Asset Management, including managing contracts, software licenses, and maintenance agreements.
- Must have a strong IT background, be knowledgeable of information technology infrastructure products, and possess a thorough understanding of current technologies and how they relate to the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build partnerships with stakeholders and peers.
- Detail orientated combined with strong organizational skills and an aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as a part of a team.
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any time.