This role is responsible for management of staff who provide sales, marketing, administrative, and service activities for customers in order to meet the growth, retention, membership, and service goals. This position provides effective and efficient solutions to complex business problems with delivery of key presentations/concepts, business reviews, and business development recommendations. This role is responsible for strategizing, innovating, analyzing, planning, organizing, budgeting, reporting, identifying equipment needs, and other functions that are required to maintain and operate an efficient and effective department.
- Manages activities of a department including, but not limited to, planning, problem solving, staff development, and communication.
- Executes function/area objectives that support continuous improvement.
- Manages professional, exempt, and non-exempt non-bargaining and bargaining unit employees.
- Responsible for special projects and/or problem resolutions.
- Provides effective and efficient solutions to complex business problems.
- Provides high level oversight and leadership.
- Participates in development of annual departmental budget, monitors budget, and identifies budget discrepancies. Researches cause and makes recommendations.
- Responsible for balancing workload to optimize the effectiveness of the department.
Directly supervises exempt and non-exempt staff in accordance with company policies and applicable Federal and State Laws. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, effectively interviewing, hiring, terminating, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; supporting and encouraging the engagement process.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree in a related field preferred. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged. EXPERIENCE:
Seven (7) years experience of progressive responsibility in a related environment with demonstrated technical knowledge that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Three (3) years supervisory or lead experience in related field required. Bilingual skills preferred. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Ability to work under general direction.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and team building skills to effectively supervise professional and non-professional staff and interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to work with and empower others on a collaborative basis to ensure success of unit team.
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions, and employing active listening techniques.
- Ability to effectively present budgetary and/or cost information, and respond to questions as appropriate.
- Ability to establish workflows, manage multiple projects, and meet necessary deadlines.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Travel may be required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.