At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The primary objective of this position is to manage the accounts receivable portfolio including credit, invoices, order release, rebill, and cash application, in a systematic manner to optimize collections and ensure strong internal controls and standardized processes. Strong working knowledge of all aspects of SAP FSCM required.
How you will make contributions that matter...
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Manage, develop and engage a team of 7 or more.
- Manage and delegate the credit, collection and cash application resolution process of Food Service Distributors, National Accounts, Retail or Dairy accounts.
- Prepare, analyze weekly and monthly ad hoc reporting of Accounts Receivables Aging reports and Bad Reserve to identify payment and credit risk accounts.
- Communicate payment and high credit risks with Senior Management.
- Coordinates the compilation of schedules and responses to facilitate reviews and audits performed by both internal and external auditors as well as Tax.
- Develop and maintain team objectives by utilizing performance management standards.
- Assist in the development customer focus cross-functional teams and related projects.
- Respond to customer service requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure timely and accurate application of cash against open A/R.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ensure KPI metrics are met with continual focus.
- Perform system enhancement testing to ensure processes and changes are functioning and appropriate.
- Work closely with internal teams to identify projects and areas of improvement that create efficiencies for the business.
- Maintain strong internal controls within related receivable processes.
- Perform credit reviews, approve order releases and communicate payment and credit risks with management and sales teams.
- Identify root cause and remedy via process improvements.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of Credit, Collection and Cash resolution management experience with high volume on customer deductions and chargebacks.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of SAP FSCM required.
- Strong knowledge of Bankruptcy rules and regulation desired.
- Proven history managing a portfolio over $125m with improvements.
- Must be a proven team leader with a positive work ethic focusing on customer service.
- Must have great organizational skills with focus on deadlines and prioritization.
- BA Degree is required and a professional designation certification preferred.
- Must be able to work and communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be able to understand overall financial analysis/levers, critical reasoning/thinking, ability to convert data into insights for sales management, project management, and cross-functional collaboration/influencing skills.
- Must be familiar with commercial credit reports and electronic data interchange (EDI). Proficient in financial analysis that includes trends, working capital, operations understanding and interrelationships. Exhibits a degree of literacy in business, anti-trust and bankruptcy laws. Understands and has performed credit modeling tools and systems.
- Excellent PC skills, with proficiency in various computer applications (flexible and sophisticated enough to work in multiple accounting systems), MS Office (Word, Excel), BPCS and/JD Edwards.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills that will allow them to express key points in a clear manner.
- Possess high attention to detail, and accuracy, with the ability to work in a high-volume, fast pace environment and work with minimal direction.
- Recent direct managerial experience directly responsible for leading a team of 7+ individuals.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).