Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for the following role:
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have~40,000employees worldwide,operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $8billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Strategy & Planning - Senior Specialist
We are looking for talented professionals to join theGlobal Operationsteam withinMarsh's Operations & Technology division.Responsibilities of the role include development of strategic frameworks and thought leadership, conducting primary & secondary research, data analysis, financial modeling and presentations around strategic growth areas for Marsh. The person will be responsible forsupporting the Central Team and Divisional O&T leaders to shape and deliver strategic goals in support of a multi-year transformational program.
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- Organize and lead meetings (or sessions) where needed with relevant stakeholders to drive insights, track progress, and solicit feedback
- Developand deliverstructured and impactful presentation materials for discussions with leadership
- Develop and maintain business cases by program and function (including costs, benefits, ROIetc.)
- Developand maintainexecution plansand report on the progress of the plan to appropriate stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ensure key assignments are prioritized appropriately and driven forward as needed
- Lead detailed analyses, distill findings from various stakeholders, synthesize, and put into a structured framework or report
- Ensure successful project managementandcommunication around tracking progress
- Oversee/conduct analysis of market opportunities through primary/secondary research- pro-actively identify opportunities based on regular market scanning / intelligence
- Build own relationships with 3rdparties in the markets that are of interest to Marsh (e.g. Insurtech players, other advisors, etc,)
What you need to have
- Ability to develop relationships withboth regional and global businessesand work with groups across various functions (finance, marketing, legal, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersona skills
- Ability to clearly negotiate expectations with colleagues at different levels in the organization (including executive management)
- Ability to prepare, structure and run strategy off-sites with the business, preparing pre-reading materials and facilitating on the day
- Capacity to work in an entrepreneurial manner within a team environment
- Highly strategic and serve as a thought leader, ability to structure ambiguity
- Able to translate business knowledge & expertise into vision with actionable activities
- Develop a good understanding of how to develop a target operating model, at both the international / global level and within an individual business / country
- Create alignment across multiple stakeholders and viewpoints, driving convergence where needed
- Ability to distinguish between 'no regrets', 'optionality' and 'key trade-off' decisionsandprioritizeappropriately -Insight to foresee and flexibility to adjust strategy and/or direction when needed
- Excellent research, analytical , project management , execution and leadership skills
What makes you stand out:
- 3 to 5years of management consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Global experience on transformation or integration projects
- Strategy developmentexperience a plus
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superioranalytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking
- Highly collaborative work style, ability to work in a team-focused environment, yet must be able to work effectively independently
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas ofrisk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries.With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvisesindividual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk managementsolutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clientsgrow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-drivensolutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investmentoutcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInandTwitteror subscribe toBRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet employers
This job has expired.