* Read and interpret wiring diagrams, blueprints and manuals.
* Install and maintains electrical equipment, power distribution, lighting, signals and alarms.
* Trouble shoot and maintain relay logic circuits, starters, motors, electrical metering devices and electrical measuring devises.
* Design and build various control panels.
* Draw schematics.
* Use multi-meters, meggers, amp probes, oscilloscope, signal generators and other electrical/electronic test equipment in the performance of their duties.
* Troubleshoot and repair various electronic controls and circuits.
* Repair circuit boards and electronic components as needed.
* Trouble shoot and repair programmable controllers, NC, CNC, radio controlled devised and DNC machine tools and equipment (PLC).
* Contain and clean up jobsites.
* Adapt new methods and procedures as required.
* Assist other skilled classifications as needed.
* Perform predictive maintenance checks.
* Operate production and non-production equipment and machine tools as required in the performance of their duties.
* Perform preventive maintenance inspections, repairs and adjustments.
* Instruct trainees when necessary.
* Participate in additional training as related to their work.
* Operate material handling equipment, cranes, hoists and man lifts as instructed in the Plant Safety Rules and according to OSHA standards.
* Maintain equipment and working area in a clean and orderly manner.
* Perform all duties in the highest standard of productivity and quality.
* Required four years verifiable experience in a manufacturing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!