Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor
Coordinates and supervises activities of the Maintenance Department, including building and equipment maintenance, personnel, procedures, documentation and services.
Qualifications/Abilities:Job Experience/Technical Expertise:
- Trains, supervises and evaluates the performance of the maintenance personnel; develops work performance standards; schedules and assigns work and develops priorities, provides technical expertise as needed or requested.
- Assists in the development of maintenance procedures and maintains appropriate control and quality assurance procedures; ensures compliance with current safety requirements.
- Participates in long-range planning and budgeting processes; projects personnel and equipment needs; approves purchase of supplies.
- Maintains knowledge of technological advances in computer applications and specialized instrumentation.
- Prepares and maintains required documentation of machinery; records and analyzes data using computer software and prepares necessary reports.
- Ensures proper maintenance of facility machinery and building. Inspects jobs in process and at completion to ensure that standards of workmanship and safety are maintained.
- Defines, measures, and improves the maintenance process.
- Develops and maintains good interpersonal relationships between the Maintenance Department and other departments.
- Communicates departmental activities (scheduling, performance, safety and quality) to associates on a daily basis.
- Maintains communication with Department Manager regarding personnel, productivity, inventory, quality, etc, and all related paperwork.
- Has previous supervisory experience. Prefer food plant experience.
- Has previous maintenance experience, including but not limited to, electrical, welding, preventative maintenance, hydraulics, building and grounds maintenance. Prefer food plant maintenance experience.
- Prefer completion of vocational training or verifiable related job experience.
- Acquires and applies professional/technical knowledge, skills, experience, and judgment to accomplish results, serve customers better and contribute to the organization's intellectual capital.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com