Veolia Group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 230,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79 million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered 48 million tons of waste. Veolia Environnement (Paris Euronext: VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021. www.veolia.com
5:00 am to 1:30 pm
Responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a variety of machinery and equipment to include engines, motors, tools, parts (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, etc.), plumbing, conveyor systems, etc. to ensure optimum performance of machines and associated equipment.
1. Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical equipment and repair.
2. Repair and/or replace functional parts of control instruments and mechanical devices and interpret instructions and diagrams in correcting existing problems.
3. Maintain appropriate records on completed work performed and forward logs along with findings to the immediate supervisor.
4. Wear specialty PPE and respirator in critical area of the facility up to 25% of your duties.
5. Notifies supervisor of needed parts and machinery.
6. Maintain inventory control on critical parts and supplies.
7. Maintain, diagnose and repair elements of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic transport systems, in collaboration with other trades;
8. Disassemble and reassemble equipment;
9. Perform vibration analysis and determine the cause by making corrections;
10. Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance using CMMS system;
11. Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
Associate's degree with an emphasis in Electrical/Mechanical skills preferred
Prior work experience in electrical process machineries required
Strong team player
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines
Knowledge of electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and process machineries;
Ability to operator a forklift.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!