An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Life Fitness is the global leader in the fitness industry. Our mission is to provide solutions that get the world moving and help people lead active and healthy lives. Since 1977, we have been designing and manufacturing cutting-edge, best-in-class fitness products for commercial facilities and home use. We have something for everyone with innovative cardio, strength, and group training products including treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical cross-trainers, rowers, and weight and group training equipment. We operate under the brands Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Indoor Cycling Group, and SCIFIT.
Provides maintenance services ensuring that production equipment is in good repair and in a safe operating condition.
Essential Job Functions:
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- Performs electrical installations that are compliant with the NEC.
- Performs a wide variety of routine assigned maintenance duties utilizing basic skills including but not limited to mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical.
- Follows work assignments to fulfill maintenance service request on production and facilities equipment.
- Involved in the examination of machines and equipment to diagnose basic troubles; dismantle machines, replace defective parts and reassemble machines.
- Notifies Supervisor of any problems with procedures or equipment in order to maintain the highest degree of safety, inventory accuracy and productivity.
- Performs preventative maintenance duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Journeyman A Electrician or masters license required.
- Ability to read prints, schematics and diagrams
Materials used: Chemicals, lubricants, coolants, solvents, steel, building materials.
Tools used: Hand tools, voltmeter, welder, cutting torch, grinders, drills, forklift, aerial work platform.Working Conditions:
Generally modern, well lighted and clean working environment. Occasional heavy lifting up to 70 lbs.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies