The DAP plant in Tipp City, OH has multiple Maintenance Technician openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts. DAP offers a team-oriented culture and a rewarding career.
- Perform general maintenance work on mixing and filling equipment.
- Maintain special machines, including robotics.
- Assist in building and grounds maintenance, i.e., plumbing, electrical, and general facility work.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly set up and functions correctly.
- Troubleshooting and machine repairs not performed by Production Operators.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment, repair and clean equipment.
- Effectively communicate with associates and supervisors to resolve problems.
- General knowledge of blueprints and schematics a plus
- May be assigned other duties when necessary.
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Minimum two years' maintenance experience.
- Must be able to pass a maintenance assessment with a score of 80 or higher.
medical/dental/vision insurance, pension plan, 401k with a match, wellness programs and much more!ABOUT US
DAP is a market leading manufacturer, innovator and marketer of home repair and construction products including caulks, sealants, spray foam insulation, adhesives, and patch and repair products. DAP is part of RPM International Inc., a $6.1 billion, multinational company with subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services.
You will find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders, and do-it-yourselfers, and in 60,000 retail outlets, ranging from home centers and mass merchandisers to your local hardware, pro contractor channels and paint stores. DAP's eight manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States of America and Canada service North America and the world.
At DAP, we hire the best people and give them a collaborative and rewarding work environment that empowers them to succeed! We support associates in continuous professional growth and collaborate on the steps it takes to get to the next level in their careers. Our associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match, pension, paid parental leave, competitive health insurance rates, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, free wellness programs and more! Learn more about DAP's history, culture and benefits at www.dap.com/careers/
This job has expired.