At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Perform mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of plant equipment.
- Provide documentation of work performed on daily Individual Shift Report.
- Assist in maintaining inventories of parts and supplies by appropriately signing out parts from storeroom and reporting low supply levels to supervisor.
- Perform building maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Perform electrical repairs of single phase and three phase power distribution components.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs of electrical control wiring of equipment.
- Inspect equipment and independently performs appropriate corrective actions within the scope of required skill level of Class B Maintenance Technician.
- Practices appropriate safety procedures, GMP, and repair methods.
- Independently performs assigned plant equipment repairs.
- Independently performs assigned preventative maintenance for equipment.
- Performs other duties as requested.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Minimum 3 years related maintenance experience or 2 years maintenance experience with additional technical training specifically applicable to equipment and plant maintenance at this facility.
- Proficient skill and knowledge of single phase electrical systems and motors.
- High skill level and knowledge of 3 phase electrical distribution systems.
- Ability to apply electrical skills to electrical control circuits and troubleshoot electrical controls from basic electrical schematics.
- Ability to safely use electrical test instruments such as continuity tester, ampere meter, voltage tester.
- Mechanical skills and ability to troubleshoot and perform complex repairs and machine adjustments.
- Ability to locate, read, understand, and apply information from equipment manuals.
- Ability to locate and communicate information from parts manuals such as identifying reorder information for parts needed.
- Ability to independently perform and document equipment PM's within the scope of electrical and mechanical skills listed above.
- Basic problem solving and troubleshooting skills within the scope of electrical and mechanical skills listed above.
- Ability to inspect equipment, recognize potential problems, and independently take appropriate corrective action to prevent component failures and equipment down time within the scope of the electrical and mechanical skills listed above.
- May be required to hold MN boiler class A or B license.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).