At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
Porsche San Diego
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
This role is essential to our customers having the best experience possible. The Lot Attendant/Valet provides support to the Sales or Service departments by maintaining all vehicle conditions under the dealership's care and ensuring all vehicle pathways maintain proper flow.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
What are we looking for?
- Maintaining vehicle storage lots in a presentable, well organized, clean manner.
- Maintaining vehicle lots to ensure eye appeal for customers, as well as monitoring inventory to ensure cars are presentable for sales staff to show.
- Moving and relocating cars and ensuring that all vehicles contain full tanks of fuel.
- Maintaining showroom display.
- Verifying receipt of new vehicles delivered to the dealership and performing damage inspections.
- Maintaining cleanliness of service breezeway and keeping the breezeway clear of vehicles at all times.
- Moving vehicles in and out of technician stalls with care.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Current, valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record, no blemishes.
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Ability to work retail hours.
$22.61Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.