CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Are you known for your logistics engineering expertise? Are you passionate about identifying and delivering operational solutions? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide professional logistics and transportation engineering functions, collect and analyze data, recommend solutions and assist with developing reports, proposals and related information.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Assists with training and developing engineering staff to include on the job training, reviewing work and studies, and assisting with feedback.
- Collect, review, and analyze logistic and operational system data, which involves the understanding of professional logistics and transportation engineering principles and practices.
- Recommend solutions or changes to current or proposed system operations to ensure efficient results; projects may be smaller in scope or complexity.
- Assist with developing cost models, assumptions and risks for projects; may independently perform once fully trained and for projects under control.
- Assist with developing project, improvement, or current/future state proposals or presentations for customers or management; provide information and develop reports as required.
- Assist with identifying and delivering on project milestones, communicating with stakeholders, removing obstacles and ensuring resources are available.
- Develop or recommend standard operating procedures, work instructions, and related materials. Perform work, time, and efficiency studies, talk with supervisors and employees, and discuss with customers to understand operations.
- Ensure processes and operations comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; seeks advice and interpretation when required.
- Assist with related safety, quality, environmental and related needs as requested or required.
- Coordinates internal resources to respond to internal or external customer requests, such as gathering, analyzing and summarizing information.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education and experience; Master's Degree in related field, preferred. Less than one year related experience. Knowledge of Fundamental professional industrial or mechanical engineering principles and practices. Understanding of applicable laws, rules and regulations related to area of assignment.
Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
Skills: Capable of developing analytics, reports and communications within engineering and operational design. Awareness of common systems and databases for engineering management.
Characteristics: Provides more comprehensive to specialized logistics and transportation engineering functions, assists with serving as a lead to staff and leads or coordinates various projects or functions. Ability to communicate project management information. Ability to identify areas to drive efficiency and operational effectiveness. Familiar with methods of developing and analyzing cost and operational studies. Capable of identifying and communicating potential operational or analytical concerns.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
Outstanding benefits for employee and family including multiple health plans(company contribution to health savings account), prescription, dental and vision coverage.
Company paid life insurance, accident insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage and employee assistance plan.
Voluntary benefits including additional life insurance, AD&D coverage, buy-up short- and long-term disability, critical illness, identify theft & legal plan.
401(k) with company match.
Flexible Paid Time Off programs including company paid holidays.
Tuition reimbursement program.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.