Zimmer Biomet is a medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world. We are offering a unique opportunity for people to join ZimVie, a new, independent publicly traded company we are creating through the planned spin-off of our Spine, Dental and Bone Healing businesses in 2022. Unlike most new companies, this one has established brands, customers, and over $1B in annual revenue. We have a seasoned leadership team focused on building out an exciting future for ZimVie - we hope you'll consider being part of it!
· New / Top Pay Rates, Benefits and an Annual Bonus Opportunity
($17.50 to 24.00 per hour)
· Spot Bonus Opportunities
· Generous PTO (Paid Time Off Allowance) / 15 days per year! Plus 3 paid Floating Holidays and 9 paid Holidays
· Climate Controlled Facility
Large Break Rooms with Free Snacks & Drinks
Provide general warehouse services to support all inbound logistics functions. Areas of support include but may not be limited to new and returned receipts, inspection, loaner kit replenishment, and decontamination. Loaner Coordinators are required to exhibit intermediate experience and proven abilities in all listed duties, specifications, skills, and attribute.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform inspections on instrument(s) and implant(s) loaner sets returned from customers.
* Process all loaner sets through Implant Base and SAP
* Identify and remove non-conforming product from loaner kits and loose returns
* Repackage product as required.
* Decontaminate loaner kits upon return from customers as directed by proper work instructions.
* Inspect and test instruments to verify that they are in proper working condition.
* Perform required duties as directed by the needs of the business.
* Must maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Replace damaged labels and remove ancillary labels from loaner kit cases and trays as needed
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Expected Areas of Competence
* Medical device kit inspection, decontamination, and processing experience are preferred
* Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, excellent communication skills; ability to make informed decisions; and ability to work well with others
* Previous experience working with a WMS is required; experience working with SAP is preferred
* Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Be able to complete clearly and accurately all required process documentation
* Willingness to work overtime and holidays on short notice as required.
* Perform other duties, as assigned
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum of 3 years of recent work experience in distribution/warehouse or manufacturing setting
* Communicate clearly in verbal and written form in English
* Computer skills and experience with a WMS are required
* Ability to work with and coordinate with other departments/personnel in a collaborative and solutions-oriented manner
As a Zimmer Biomet "ZimVie" team member, we want you to feel included, respected, empowered, and celebrated. This is why we offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as employee recognition and career enrichment opportunities.
This job has expired.