Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Abilities
- Daily inspections of equipment in Experience and Live Event Venues and regularly scheduled maintenance, such as cleaning vent filters and power cycling equipment.
- Tracking of installation, maintenance, and support requests for systems on their campus.
- Setup portable live event systems to integrate with existing infrastructure
- On-call support for Customer ESO (Event Support Operations) and REWS Event Production staff in the event of an emergency.
The Technician will need to be familiar with the Live Event and Broadcast industry/workflow with specific knowledge and/or certifications in the following areas:
Education and / or Experience
- Installation and Operational experience of Ross consoles and software control
- Installation and Operational experience on Panasonic controllers
- Installation and Maintenance experience with Unilumin video walls
- Installation and Operational experience on Yamaha live audio consoles
- Installation and Operational experience on Riedel intercom systems
- Installation and Operational experience with Theatrical and Broadcast Lighting systems, specifically ETC products
- Programming experience for QSC processing systems
- Experience in setting up a network switch with VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, and other regular AV settings
- Experience in testing and terminating various cabling used in these systems (Ethernet, BNC, XLR, Phoenix, etc
- Experience reading line drawings and understanding signal flows to repatch systems in emergencies
- Minimum of a 4-year degree or comparable industry experience is required. Master's degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Customer-oriented solution selling is required
- 5+ years of experience in the audio visual or collaboration industry is preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The work environment is generally moderate in noise (inter-office conversations and computers/printers).Physical Requirements
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position regularly requires employees to sit, walk, and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as deems necessary
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Disabled/Veteran ProtectedVEVRAA Federal Contractor
This job has expired.