About the Job
The Licensed Practice Manager "LPM" has accountability of all aspects of the location business operations. As a "people first" organization the PM is a champion of their team through development programs of coaching, mentoring, and performance management. Through creating memorable experiences with each patient, the PM for "keeping score" and is responsible for driving top line sales, increasing margin, controlling payroll expenses and increasing profitability to meet the company's overall business objectives. Working directly with the staff and OD partners to ensure we are providing professional eye exams and medical services needed, quality product selection, acceptance of vision insurance plans and remarkable patient service. The matching incumbent will be passionate about people, patient care and the "Acuity Way"
Duties & Responsibilities
* Applies leadership, creative thinking and analytical skills to improve individual practice performance and is an expert in solving operational issues
* Builds an effective team that works collaboratively to achieve results
* Addresses the practice's unique strengths and challenges with objectives, strategies and plans
* Establishes clear objectives for store staff, communicates expectations with clarity and sets high standards of expectations for performance
* Sets the standard for a remarkable patience service and experience utilizing the Acuity Way
* Identifies and selects top talent that matches AEG's values with ability to recruit for long term sustainability
* Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
* Collects eye and face measurements to ensure proper fit.
* Interprets prescriptions written by optometrist and ophthalmologist.
* Works closely with District Manager with the objective of achieving and exceeding financial plans for the practice
* Learns quickly and adapts to facing new problems; works to solve for a creative solution
* Relentless style to achieving results and development of others sharing best practices withing AEG platform
* Versatile learner: retains an open mind when adapting to change
* Marshals resources to get tasks done efficiently; can orchestrate many activities to accomplish various goals through superior service
* Ensures the daily sales are reviewed identifies gaps and places solutions in place to close the gap
* Reinforces the practice selling strategy and the Acuity Way
* Protects the company through loss prevention
* Partners with Human Resources to ensure that employees are committed to the handbook guidelines
* 3-5 years of professional setting background with leadership capacity
* State Licensure
* Optical dispensing experience
* Business Degree in Hospitality, Business or related experience in management field
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Optician Certification
High School or Equivalent
Less than 20%
Comprehensive Eye Care- Springfield