Come join our awesome team as an LPN at Sleepy Eye Care Center. We are offering a generous retention incentive of $8,500.00 for full time! Earn up to $8,500.00
Sleepy Eye Care Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
LPN job highlights:
• 403(b) Retirement Plan;
• Career scholarships;
• Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
About the job:
The LPN role shall perform in accordance with state and local laws and within the guidelines of his/her professional organization.
Our person-centered care approach provides a low nurse to patient ratio, which allows you to make a real difference in the lives of those in your community. You will truly provide exceptional cares and clinical outcomes to your residents.
- Role models positive & open communication skills with all staff, customers, guests, residents and families.
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding monitoring of vital signs, weights, administration of medications and treatments.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
- Maintain a current CPR Certification.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Ability to understand residents' charts, doctor's orders, residents' plan of care, medication orders.
- Must possess the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
- One year of experience in an assisted living or long term care facility.
Sleepy Eye Care Center is a trusted skilled care community that is dedicated to offering long-term or short-term assistance to older adults in need. We are located in Sleep Eye. Compassion and empathy are consistently demonstrated by our driven staff, who work so hard to provide the aid our community members need. Their dedication to caring for our senior population is inspiring, and we offer them a comprehensive benefits package and retirement plan so they feel secure in their work/life balance.
In our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
Join us, and apply today!
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
Volunteers of America National Services requires COVID vaccination for all employees, volunteers and contractors. We care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible for those we work alongside, and for those we serve. We have a formal process for, and do consider religious and/or medical requests for exceptions.
This job has expired.