Come join our awesome team as a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN at Gulf Coast Village's Assisted Living. We are offering generous Recruitment/Retention Bonuses up to $5,000 and Referral Bonuses up to $2,000! Earn up to $7,000!
New Shift Differential rates of $3.50
The Preserve is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Job Highlights:
About the job:
- Recruitment/Retention Bonus up to $5,000
- Generous "refer a friend" bonus, up to $2,000
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Career scholarships;
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
The Licensed Practical Nurse shall perform in accordance with state and local laws and within the guidelines of his/her professional organization. All functions shall be performed in accordance with the established policies and practices of the particular institution in which the LPN is performing his/her duties. The LPN is qualified by education, training, and experience and demonstrated abilities to give nursing care under the direction of a RN and to have the knowledge of the principles of psychological, biological and social sciences.
Job Requirements:Required Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice. Maintain a current CPR Certification.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Ability to understand residents' charts, doctor's orders, residents' plan of care, medication orders.
- Must possess the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
- Maintain IV Certification if required in the state of practice.
- Understanding of current Antibiotic Stewardship, Infection Prevention & Infection Control and OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Ability to pass drug, criminal and employment screenings.
- Able to meet the requirements identified in the Essential Functions.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
About Gulf Coast Village:
- Role models positive & open communication skills with all staff, customers, guests, residents and families.
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding monitoring of vital signs, weights, administration of medications and treatments.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
Gulf Coast Village (GCV) is currently the only Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Cape Coral. Our 33 acre campus includes native trees, plants, a pond and fitness course accessible to our associates who enjoy nature walks. Associates also have the opportunity to utilize the fitness room to work out before or after their workday. The work environment is welcoming and friendly like that of a second family. Everyone is made to feel at home as we practice the 10-foot Greet, which means when you see someone within 10 feet of you, you always greet them with a smile and a hello. We believe in our C.A.R.E. CORE values - C=Courtesy, A=Attention to Detail, R=Respect and E=Enthusiasm. Come join us!Our 2022 Great Place to Work survey results found that 87% of employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
Take pride in helping others, and join us today!
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
This job has expired.