Merakey is seeking an LPN Outpatient Methadone Dispensing Nurse to join our Addictions division in Philadelphia, PA.
The nurse will administer medication and therapeutic treatments as per physician's orders. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
• Administer/dispense medication in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
• Ensure that adequate recording of the administration/dispensing transaction has occurred.
• Ensure that the treatment plan of the physician is being followed.
• Assess client response to treatment and medication dosage/interactions and determine appropriateness for dosing.
• Observe and collect specimen samples
• Provide emergency care as needed
Merakey offers Flexible schedules, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, and so much more!
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Apply today at: www.Merakey.org/careers
• Graduate from an accredited practical/vocational nursing program
• Current license as an LPN or RN in the Commonwealth of PA
• 1 year of nursing experience
• Experience with chemically dependent population preferred
• Current CPR certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled