The Insurance Servicing Senior Associate is responsible for providing accurate and efficient service to lenders within area of responsibility by researching loan level requests, processing various loan-related task queues and modifying policy information as required to meet productivity and quality requirements.
- Modifies policies at loan level by following established guidelines and utilizing an internal tracking system
- Resolves information gaps by contacting carriers and agencies as required to gather policy information and other missing data and update systems and records as appropriate
- Communicates with lenders by answering inbound service calls and researching within loan database
- Meets auditing requirements by accurately entering data and maintaining data integrity in loan tracking applications
- Completes high volume of data entry by quickly and accurately processing loan-related task queues
This job does not have supervisory dutiesPreferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written
- Ability to use common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts
- Ability to apply data entry processes and procedures
- Ability to understand and utilize policies, practices, trends, technology and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to follow established guidelines
- Time management and organizational skills
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.