American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Leasing Specialist (remote, work from home) is responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for prospective and future tenants inquiring about the Company's inventory of homes. They are also responsible for the facilitation of the administrative duties required during the entire lease transaction lifecycle which includes performing daily tasks relating to inbound and outbound calls and/or emails from prospective customers.
- Assess customer needs in order to schedule home tours. Accurately documents interactions in CRM system.
- Start and follow-up on documentation during the lease application process; Sends required documentation to future residents including funds due, resident orientation and other communication; Accurately documents interactions in CRM system.
- Submit applications to underwriting department and works with underwriting and lease writing teams to guide applicants through the leasing process; maintains up to date knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
Compensation and Benefits:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- One (1) to two (2) years of sales and customer service-related experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Valid Driver's license required.
- Real Estate license is not required but may be desired.
- This position is considered light work - exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the employee sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer screen; extensive reading.
- Frequently requires maintaining a static position.
- Constantly requires typing, talking, hearing, seeing, reaching, and repetitive motion.
- May occasionally be required to work weekends and overtime.
- The position is non-customer facing; assisting customers by phone and email - remote work from home.
Work where you feel right at home -
- $18/hour starting pay, plus Bonus
- United Healthcare
- Dental and Vision options
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work from Home
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated rate is $18/hr. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
leasing jobs, real estate jobs, real estate careers, leasing positions, leasing agent, leasing coordinator, leasing administrator, property management jobs, property management careers, rental leasing, work from home, remote, #LI-SC1, #LI-Remote
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.