Are you looking for an opportunity where you can learn and grow with an entrepreneurial spirit while making a difference at the workplace? Then Alfasigma USA is the place for you!
Alfasigma USA is seeking a Learning & Development (L&D) Specialist who is creative and enjoys networking with diverse teams on projects that promote active engagement and holistic approach to learning and development.
The L&D Specialist will assess learning and development needs, creates, and facilitates new practices and programs to enhance leadership capabilities and quality of performance while promoting continuous development. This role will focus on Mentor Program that offers guidance to build positive and collaborative partnership that promotes growth for early-in career team members, front line managers and leaders in the organization.
The core purpose of the L&D Specialist is to bring out the best of every person and the best of every team. Let’s join us to work together to achieve our goals while learning and growing in a dynamic work environment!
- Plan, execute and operationalize development programs and processes via in-classroom and virtual trainings, and self e-learning platforms (LMS), while ensuring they are implemented within prescribed timelines and budgets.
- Create a best-in-class Mentor Program for early in career, front line managers and influencers in development to help bringing out the leader in every person within the organization.
- Facilitate and deliver excellent experiential learning programs and presentations not just focused on leadership and education, but also emphasizes self-awareness and connections to people to enhance the capabilities and knowledge of Alfasigma team.
- Apply strong creativity skills to design curriculum as needed and develop content that is effective for the learner, regardless of delivery modality.
- Maintain the content in LMS and leverage tracking and reporting capabilities
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Business Leaders to understand business goals, to identify specific knowledge, skills and abilities needed for the teams to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving company goals and objectives.
- Partners with vendors and third-party training providers to support and improve training and development goals
Alfasigma USA offers:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline required
- Learning certifications is a plus
- 5+ years of hands on training and development experience with proven presentation and facilitation skills to create momentum and foster organizational change
- Knowledge of adult learning, instructional design, and curriculum development techniques to develop and proof training material
- Ability to function independently in a multi-tasking environment, as well as part of the HR team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to work with diverse workgroups and senior executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Products, virtual communications platforms, and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to travel up to 30%
WHO WE ARE:
Comprehensive Compensation Package:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Annual merit potential
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement (etc.) New hires are eligible for medical coverage on date of hire!
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- Hybrid work schedule
Alfasigma USA is the local affiliate of the Italian based pharmaceutical company, Alfasigma. The company was formed, in 2015, as a result of the merger between two historic Italian pharmaceutical companies, Alfa Wassermann and Sigma-Tau. Alfasigma is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company focused on prescription drugs, over-the counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products and has a presence in 90 countries.
Alfasigma USA’s main goals are to improve the health and quality of life of patients by finding solutions to treat specific patient populations, expand our existing portfolio and bring new products into the US market. We strive to be a strong healthy company in a strong healthy world.
Alfasigma USA is headquartered in Covington, LA., has a manufacturing plant in Shreveport, LA., a mail order pharmacy call center in the Covington location and an established national salesforce. In addition, a commercial operations hub opened in 2018 in Bedminster, NJ.
Alfasigma USA, Inc. and its subsidiary, Brand Direct Health, L.L.C. (collectively the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, religious creed, religious observance, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (cancer and genetic characteristics), disability, military service, military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please email Human Resources at email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
This job has expired.