At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
- Coordinate with supervisory team to assign, lead, review and monitor work to maximize productivity and prevent downtime on an assigned shift.
- Ensures team members are following standard operating procedures to ensure consistency, efficiency, product quality, employee safety, as well as compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and performs equipment setup and adjustments in accordance with specifications.
- Coordinate production run schedules to ensure customer order volumes are fulfilled with minimal over-runs.
- Complete all assigned paperwork, including but not limited to, production/packaging records, Master Cleaning Sanitation schedules, root cause analysis, and any other documents.
- Support Continuous Improvement (MOS) activities.
- Support employee training (i.e. new hire, transfers, job, safety, etc.), complete training documents and monitor/report training progression.
- Recommends improvements to production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists team members in solving work problems.
You are best suited for the role if you...
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) equivalent.
- Minimum three-years of equipment operator experience, preferably in dairy/food manufacturing.
- Experience leading and following Safety and Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications, SAP preferred.
- Ability to follow all Sanitation and Quality Policies and Procedures, and report and follow through on deficiencies.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, in English.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.