Job Summary: Leads the design and development of assigned resources for enhancement and integration of new products and functionality. Ensures efficient analysis of assigned systems and resources in order to ensure full functionality and eliminate processing difficulties. Coordinates and provides in-depth guidance to implementation and testing project plans for new technology and enhancements. Determines design requirements, ensures efficiency, and offers improvement suggestions. Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Fully support the specifications/scoping, build, operation and maintenance of all corporate technical controls and supporting structures including but not limited to:
- web proxies
- IDS/IPS devices
- EDR tools
- vulnerability scanning tools
- backline unix/Linux/Windows systems
- Perform work assigned via ticket in a timely manner
- Lead with or as project manager key technology transition and lifecycle projects with a high degree of complexity and interaction
- Create or assist in project plan creation
- Create frequent status reports on multiple, simultaneous, high visibility and high complexity tech transition projects as lead.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with internal and external customers, team members and leadership.
- Act as technical security SME and escalation point for all technical information security related issues.
- Research and scope product, system and network changes to enhance security posture or enhance customer/stakeholder experience
- Design and implement new processes and procedures to meet business and information protection objectives
- Participate in leadership of security incidents in accordance with established incident response process
- Lead investigations and litigation support capabilities
- Perform incident trending and analysis, attack trending and analysis, vulnerability trending and analysis, and other data processing using various tools (Tableau in particular) to inform senior leadership and recommend improvements to protections
- Repackage and distribute SOC knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities, both ad hoc and on a routine basis, to assist decision makers.
- Lead incident, tradecraft, and TTP analysis to further protection objectives.
- This position will lead and execute, will project manage and implement, often on the same projects. It requires soft skills and deep technical product and general knowledge.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. The salary for this position is $120,000 $140,000 for employees located in Colorado. Benefits
In addition to a compensation plan commensurate with this role, Intrado offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and flexible spending accounts Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree with major course work in computer science, cyber security, MIS, or a related field is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements.
• Typical candidate will have 10-14 years of experience with software engineering, system administration, programming, and/or a related field. Certifications and/or educational experience may count towards experience. Required Deep Technical Experience With:
- Tenable SecurityCenter, Tenable.io and ContinuousView
- Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls, others a plus
- LogRhythm, and preferably other SIEM products
- Cisco AMP, Cisco Stealthwatch
- PKI infrastructures of various kinds and TLS certificate operation
- DNS and email architecture
- BlueCoat proxies
- Cisco Umbrella
- Intermediate network troubleshooting skill is mandatory
- At least one SANS/GIAC cert
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This job has expired.