We are currently seeking a Junior Sales Manager to service our GROWING territory.
The Junior Sales Manager is responsible for communicating continually throughout the day with our sales professionals, customers, management, technicians, and in-store sales associates.
Work Schedule - Full-time Opportunity. Must have availability to be scheduled Afternoons Evenings and/or Weekends.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Outbound dial to contact all hot/warm/cold sales leads received
- Book/schedule sales appointment for our in-field sales professionals
- Contact customers prior to all in-home sales presentations to ensure customers are home prior to time of arrival.
- Communicate continually throughout the day with our in-field sales professionals with any help or assistance they may need from the branch office.
- Follow up on quotes given to customers and communicate with customers for any needs they may have, sale related.
- Process completed paperwork, electronic and manual forms.
- This position will consist of heavy phone volume.
- Meet and exceed expected sales targets.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends. (Hours may vary)
- 3 - 5 years of Customer Service experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior Inside Sales experience
- Demonstrated listening and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a computer.
- Competitive, Weekly Pay
- 401k and Life/Accidental insurance
- Holiday Pay and Vacation Time
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and employment background checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.