We are looking for a Large Commercial Account Manager who will be accountable for managing a high-profile book of business that is complex to handle and generates substantial revenue that is critical to the company operations.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Manage Renewal Process
- Provide insurance advice pertaining to technical aspects and service support of new and renewal business including maintaining client retention of existing accounts
- Communication/Client Service (internal & external clients)
- Master Sagitta Agency Management System and document management system
- Mentor associates
- Problem solving including abstract reasoning
- Client claims management
- Manage client accounts receivables/payables
- Time management and organization
- Professional Growth and Development
WHY YOU'LL LOVE BOUCHARD:
- College degree desirable; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current 2-20 license
- Extensive knowledge of business insurance policy contracts/coverages
- Extensive understanding of the regulatory, legislative and legal issues surrounding critical commercial situations, including understanding of marketplace and market conditions
- Working knowledge of Sagitta Agency Management System, or willingness to learn
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Values: B Engaged, B Focused, B Involved, B Happy
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Learn more about us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and at Bouchard Insurance | Locations | MMA (marshmma.com).
This job has expired.