Domtar's Washington Court House Converting location currently has openings for Production positions.
JOB DUTIES: While maintaining focus on safety and quality, employee will operate machinery that converts fine paper rolls into cut-size paper. Essential duties are prepping paper rolls for the machine, operate and clean machinery, utilize cutting tools to remove packaging and creating machine splices, general housekeeping and other duties as needed. Physical lifting is a requirement in this role.
HOURS: This is a 24/7 operation. Employees work 12-hour rotating shifts (7am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am) 3 days one week and 4 days the next week.
WAGES: New hire rate is $19.75/hour plus $0.50/hour applicable shift premium with a raise to $20.10/hour after successfully completing a 6 month evaluation period. Potential first year earnings of up to $47,660!
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Past industrial experience and mechanical aptitude are helpful
- Must successfully complete a selection process that includes, structured board interview, reference/background verification, fit-for-duty test and drug screen.
Keep an eye on your e-mail after you apply to be scheduled for testing
- Medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Enhanced 401K with company match and automatic contributions
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- 12 paid holidays annually
Applicant must have the legal right to work in the United States. The company does not offer work visa sponsorship for this role
Principals only - no agencies
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
This job has expired.