Basic Job Functions:
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Follow all safety practices including proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Obtains required information from customers for all transactions, completes required purchasing and shipping documents, and conducts daily reconciliations.
- Reviews all documents to ensure regulatory and company requirements are met.
- Coordinate shipments (rail and truck), maintain safety records.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 2 years' cash handling and direct customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- High School diploma; college degree preferred.
- Basic math, account reconciliation, computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with customers.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Flexible to work off hours, weekends and holidays in an industrial environment which includes being outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Basic computer knowledge for work related purposes.
- Monday -Friday, with 1/2 day Saturday shift as needed
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.
- Bilingual preferred - Spanish.