Description: he Judge Group is currently seeking a Java Developer to support a large federal web based application. This position requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain a public trust. For immediate consideration email your resume to email@example.com. Please, no third parties.
- Robbie Kissinger
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Develop, modify, and enhance data and metadata service components, implement, and integrate Java based REST services using Spring and Spring boot framework, and support Elasticsearch index adjustments/restructuring due to data changes
- Interact with a cross functional team of business analysts, developers, testers, scrum masters and product owners to design, development and implement features and capabilities
- You will participate in sprint ceremonies and play an active role in meeting sprint commitments
- You will identify and communicate risks, issues, and dependencies to your team as well as the program and mitigate them in a timely manner
- You have 5+ years developing server-side applications with Java/J2EE, with at least 4 of those years developing with Spring and Spring boot developing REST API endpoints.
- You have a strong understanding of TDD, CI/CD, automation, and micro-services.
- You have extensive knowledge of JUnit testing and Mockito
- You have 3+ years of experience with repository tools such as Github and project tracking systems such as Jira
- You have experience with Tomcat, Apache, and similar webserver technologies
- You have experience working in Agile environments and applying automation techniques with multiple teams operating in parallel to accomplish large initiative deployments.
- Bachelor's degree
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com