IT Systems Analyst â€" Enterprise Quality Management will be primarily responsible the daily operational support and project support of Akornâ€™s enterprise quality systems. This includes request management, user management, issue resolution management, application change management, and software release management. Other responsibilities include supporting new implementations, site rollouts and systems integrations projects across QMS, EDMS, and LMS platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong business process and technical background, customer service mindset, and familiarity within the life sciences industry.
- Provide advanced application support for enterprise quality applications with a Veeva Vault core (QMS, QDocs, Safety, etc.)
- Manage periodic software release cycles for SaaS applications by liaising with vendor, business, and quality functions to evaluate release documentation, develop risk assessments, and facilitate the change management process.
- Initiate change request process with business partners and execute change management action plans to closure.
- Perform migration activities for data and document migration as required by business and project needs.
- Develop and support integrations to other enterprise applications (LMS,ERP, etc.) in conjunction with vendors and other internal IT teams.
- Create reports and dashboards based on custom specifications and requirements and provide insight and training to business admins and users.
- Work cross-functionally with others to improve quality management programs by identifying innovative solutions that meet business objectives.
Company Overview Who we are?
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Sciences or scientific disciplines with a minimum of 5 yearsâ€™ experience on Quality Management Systems in a GMP environment.
- System Administration of Quality Management Systems with experience implementing Quality Events, Document Management Product Complaints, Safety, and Change Control in a commercial off the shelf platform. Veeva Vault experience a plus.
- Sound understanding of quality and manufacturing systems and processes by working within a GMP quality operation.
- Experience with system design and configuration, testing, training, and change management within a SaaS managed business model.
- Deep knowledge of computer systems validation/assurance and Part 11 requirements.
Aside from being a pharmaceutical industry leader with deep roots in the eye care community, Akorn has proven through the years, to be a company of clear vision. A vision of what it takes to continually develop and evolve in order sustain our mission, which is to improve patientsâ€™ lives through the quality, availability and affordability of our products. Along with developing and manufacturing branded and generic ophthalmics, Akorn manufactures injectable, oral liquid, optic, topical, inhalant, and animal health products. To learn more please visit our website atwww.Akorn.comWhy choose us?
Akorn employees are modern day superheroes! That might sound like an exaggeration; however, when you think of it, superheroes help those in need. That is exactly what we do here at Akorn. If you choose to work with us, you are not choosing to work an ordinary job. You are choosing to make an impact in this world. You are choosing to have a career with purpose. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a difference for others, then put on your cape and join the team!!What do we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Growth and development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks PTO + Personal Days
- 9 company holidays
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options
- 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Fast paced, family-oriented work environment
- Wellness Program
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Akorn, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.