The Atlanta Zoetis Tech & Digital (ZTD) GMS Site Lead and Business Partner will be responsible to support the Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) business across all enterprise technology areas. This role works to ensure the effective ongoing technical operations with key focus on manufacturing technologies including ERP, digital services, business intelligence, network, security, compliance, and Infrastructure. The role will include working with global cross functional teams to deliver projects and solutions that helps to drive, support, and sustain business. This role will also oversee the support of local applications and systems through managing a small site-based technical team.
- Responsible for consulting with local business leaders to help them to determine how technology can best address their business needs and growth opportunities
- Meets local business leadership and advocates (corporate) technology solutions to meet business needs and goals
- Accountable for execution of agreed IT projects and investments across manufacturing sites
- Responsible for local financial budgets in line with IT regional operating budgets
Team Management & Financial:
- Support ZTD Regional Director to execute on developed IT strategies for respective sites
- Facilitate communications between ZTD and the GMS
- Participate in GMS business leadership team meetings and supports local operating plans
- Identify new business capabilities to be enabled by technology that can develop and grow the business
- Manage a small site-based ZTD team dedicated to meeting site ZTD and Business objectives
- Manage local project portfolios, ensuring systems and compliance activities are 100% current
- Support successful delivery of approved DTAP projects at local level, escalating where needed for identified risks with managing Director and/or PMO
- Ensure optimal portfolio management with focus on leveraging global solutions and retirement of legacy systems where possible.
- Preparation of local business cases, PRAB, PWA and management of local projects
- Strive towards service excellence and operational optimization; work closely with business & ZTD global teams for continuous improvement recommendations and delivery
- Responsible for 100% accuracy of global application inventory, CMDB, ZIR and Compliance upkeep (ARP, etc.
- Responsible for ZTD local disaster recovery processes and upkeep of documentation
- Local coordination and management of global upgrades and outages, acting as liaison between global and business teams
Delivery & Adoption:
- Support the Business to roll out new and existing capabilities to strengthen digital expansion and maturity
- Support ZTD initiatives to advice business at site level on tech & digital innovation
Education & Experience:
- Work with business and COE to ensure strong adoption of technical capabilities rolled out at site
- Work with business to ensure strong adoption of technical capabilities rolled out at site
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, Business Administration, or other relevant field
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience
- Significant SAP Implementation and/or user experience
- Industry/Business Knowledge - Should understand issues and trends facing the Animal Health industry in addition to issues specific to their aligned business unit
- Financial Management - skills to support local budget processes and Apptio forecasting
- Proven ability to establish and maintain long term relationship on different levels within both ZTD and business groups:
Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively to be able to participate in business and ZTD discussions.
Negotiations Skills: Should possess strong negotiations skills working across business and ZTD teams.
Relationship Management: Should maintain a strong positive relationship with the business; should be seen as a trusted partner and should work to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Must be capable to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Strong team player and contributor to team environment. Self-starting, solution driven and customer oriented
- Clear understanding of software development lifecycle and Application support; Project Management; Working knowledge of networking and systems design
Technology experience: web/mobile solutions include data management and business intelligence solutions; application and database development, general understanding of data center and infrastructure technologies and general understanding of ERP and logistics systems
- Experience in working with stakeholders in multiple markets with diverse cultures and business models
: 0-10% domestic travel
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.