Responsible for managing technology infrastructure, security, planning and deployment. Supports technology vision, enables innovation and understands the IT trends that can create business value. Oversees deployment of enterprise standards and technology architecture, technology evaluation and transfer, and the IT governance process. Manages strategic vendor and partner relationships. Work closely with business leader, influencing technical and architectural aspects of enterprise wide business decisions.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Lead team of IT professionals
- Oversees the planning, development and installation of network systems
- Coordinates data and system backup and recovery
- Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency
- Train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend promotions and disciplinary actions
- Manage complex client server networks throughout the organization.
- Consults with management to define boundaries and priorities of tentative projects, discuss equipment acquisition, and determine specific information requirements of organization.
- Confers with department heads involved with proposed projects to ensure cooperation and further define nature of project needs.
- Responsible for the full system development life cycle management and project/programs.
- Establishes work standards and protocols
- Responsible for global application footprint and integration. Provides direction for technical and business resource.
- Actively participates in long-range strategy planning, manages policy development to address complex business issues, and provides leadership to cross-functional teams.
- Serves as the primary point of contact from project/program inception to delivery. Defines and develops project management application infrastructure, manages a methodology driven quality plan, monitors and controls the quality of the deliverable, as well as manages the project completion process through customer acceptance.
- Works with business unit managers and forms alliances on projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements/conflicts and vendor contract clarification.
- Provides direction on the principals, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing systems.
- Maintains computer equipment inventory system and prepares reports to plan operating changes with the organization.
- Directing and assisting in the development of business continuity plans and procedures.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
WHO WE ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science
- 8+ years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, systems life cycle management and infrastructure planning and operations
- 5+ years of experience in managing cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders, experience with global teams a plus
- Maintain at least one professional certification in the following areas: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Certified Information Technology Manager (CITM)
- Experience negotiating and maintain relationships with vendors, service providers and consultants
- Experience working with Azure and Exchange On-Premise and 365
Alfasigma USA is the local affiliate of the Italian based pharmaceutical company, Alfasigma. Alfasigma is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company focused on prescription drugs, over-the counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products and has a presence in 90 countries.
Alfasigma USA’s main goals are to improve the health and quality of life of patients by finding solutions to treat specific patient populations, expand our existing portfolio and bring new products into the US market. We strive to be a strong healthy company in a strong healthy world.
Alfasigma USA is headquartered in Bedminster, NJ. with a manufacturing plant in Shreveport, LA., a remote mail order pharmacy call center and an established national salesforce.Alfasigma USA, Inc. offers:
Comprehensive Compensation Package:
- Competitive base salary, depends on experience
- Annual bonus potential
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement (etc.) are some examples
- New hires are eligible for medical and dental coverage on date of hir
Alfasigma USA, Inc. and its subsidiary, Brand Direct Health, L.L.C. (collectively the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, religious creed, religious observance, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (cancer and genetic characteristics), disability, military service, military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please email Human Resources at email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
This job has expired.