Job Title: IT Intern
Manager Title: IT Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
FECON, LLC is a vegetation management equipment manufacturer located in Lebanon, Ohio near Kings Island Amusement Park. FECON is known for having very high-quality products and a team culture - and we are growing! We design, build, test, sell and service our equipment consisting of products such as our well-known "Bull Hog" mulchers, the Stump Ex, our high-quality FTX tractors of varying horsepower, as well as many other attachments. We offer competitive wages, full health care benefits and a continuous learning culture for those who want to grow with the company.
Works with users to troubleshoot a wide range of software, hardware and performance issues in the IT structure. Configures and maintains IT resources to ensure performance and uptime. Learning and implementing new technologies to help improve various functions.
- Configures/Deploys new computers.
- Managers user maintenance within Active Directory and Office 365.
- Maintains backups for server with VMWare/Veeam.
- Fixes a wide array of issues with devices including:
- End user computers/laptops
- VoIP Phones
- Networking Equipment
- Application fixing and user training:
- Office 365 applications
- Others various programs
- Performs other related duties as assigned and helps support entire IT department when needed.
Education and Experience:
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Windows servers.
- Good understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, and other Microsoft products.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suites (Office 365).
- Knowledge of Basic Networking Fundamentals (Cisco and Meraki a plus).
- Basic understanding of computer programming a plus.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Able to clearly communicate with users to resolve issues.
- Ability to quickly react to situation that may arise.
- High school education or equivalent is required and pursuing a degree in information technology.
- No previous formal experience required but is a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Vision abilities required by this job to read and write.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be added at any time with or without notice.Company Information:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- This position is hourly, non-exempt.
- This position is for 2023 winter/spring semester.