Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
This role collaborates and aligns with business leaders and key users in the global quality organization to support and drive quality digital solutions. The person selected will be responsible for developing and managing strategic global IT quality initiatives. Following Zimmer Biomet's guiding principles of respect for all Team Members, commitment to highest standards of patient safety, quality, and integrity, and ensuring companies returns are maximized, this role will be key to driving effective and world class quality systems.
* Strong people management and leadership experience are crucial to the success of this role.
* Strong business aptitude - ability to learn, understand and interpret business processes; ability to act in partnership with the business and be recognized as a valued leader to business results.
* Extensive knowledge of current technology capabilities and be able to understand applications, utilities, network operations and quality processes.
* Must be visionary about technology with the pragmatism necessary to solve business problems and deliver business value.
* Proven success working in a global matrix organization across multiple teams and cultures. Demonstrated experience in managing complex organizational initiatives involving multiple functions, multiple business teams, and direct reports. Includes the identification and articulation of problems, influencing decision-making process as well as delivery of expected results.
* Experience in a regulated FDA environment and with Computer Systems Validations.
* Proven ability to execute high-profile projects and to provide thought leadership to the organization.
* Excellent vendor/partner management experience dealing with large, complex, global contracts and support structures.
* Bachelor degree in Business, IS, or IT with 10+ years of professional experience OR
* Bachelor and Master's degree in Business, IS, or IT with 9+ years of professional experience.
* At least 7 years of experience working with IT Quality QMS Systems
* At least 3 years of experience utilizing formal ITSM and SDLC processes and tools in an IT role
* At least 2 years of experience utilizing formal PMLC processes to deliver projects
* Experience with ETQ/TrackWise/Master Control QMS software, Quality Manufacturing software and processes, Document Management software Agile/Windchill, systems integrations, and data analytics will give you higher considerations
Up to 10-20% including International travel
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
153400 - 185700